Last Date: 03/11/2021
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released an official recruitment notification for 45 Research Assistant Vacancies in Planning Services under the Transformation & Development Department, Govt. of Assam. Candidates who are interested and eligible may apply online.
APSC Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the post||Research Assistant|
|Name of the Department||Transformation & Development Department, Govt. of Assam|
|No. of Posts||45|
|Salary||₹22,000/- to ₹97,000/- Grade Pay: ₹9,400/-|
|Application Fee||1. General/EWS: ₹285.40|
2. SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: ₹185.40
3. BPL: ₹35.40
4. PWBD: ₹35.40
5. Women Candidate: ₹35.40
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|Important Dates||1. Staring date of online application: 04/10/2021|
2. Last date of online application: 03/11/2021
3. Last date of fee payment: 05/11/2021
APSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Educational Qualification||Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from any recognized University with either Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Agricultural Economics, Sociology, Anthropology, Social Anthropology, Social Work, Business Administration, Business Management, Geography or Commerce as one of the subjects. Preference shall be given to Honours Graduates.|
|Resident-ship||The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. As a domicile proof of the candidate, one of the documents viz. PRC/Voter ID card/Employment Registration need to be enclosed.|
|Age Limit||The age of the candidate, as on 01/01/2021, should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years. The upper age limit is relaxable:|
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years.
(iii) For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category.
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2021?
Candidates who are interested and eligible may apply online for the vacancy mentioned above by visiting the official APSC Website. To apply online, candidates may follow the steps mentioned below:
- Scroll down to the Important Links section of this website and click on Apply Online link.
- Register yourself (if you haven’t already) by clicking “New User ? Register Here“.
- After succesful registration, login using your credentials.
- Fill up all your personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- As per your category, pay the application fee and submit the application.
- Take a printout of your application.